Mar 12, 2023, Posted by: Ethan Newsman
- Throughout the nation – This synonym is often used to refer to something that covers the entire United States.
- Across the land – This is a great phrase to use when referring to something that covers a wide area.
- Around the land – This phrase can be used to refer to something that is occurring in many places throughout the nation.
- Far and wide – This phrase indicates a wide reach, but does not necessarily specify how far that reach is.
- Nationwide – This phrase is often used to refer to an event or business that is taking place in multiple states.
Are you looking for English synonyms for the phrase “throughout the country?” You’ve come to the right place! From coast to coast, there are a variety of words and phrases you can use to express the same idea. Here is a comprehensive list of English synonyms for “throughout the country”:
- Across the land
- From one end of the land to the other
- Everywhere in the country
- Throughout the nation
- All over the land
- From sea to shining sea
- Across the nation
- From border to border
- Throughout the land
These English synonyms for “throughout the country” are great for expressing a sense of scope and scope in your writing. Whether you’re writing an essay, a blog post, or a news article, these phrases will help you convey an image of a vast and expansive landscape. So the next time you need to express a sense of broadness and scale, try using one of these English synonyms for “throughout the country”!